We invite you to explore the full time and interim journey of some of our clients.
Who span the electrical, engineering, manufacturing, leisure, environment, sporting and education sectors.
See how we helped them meet their challenges, regarding accounting, payroll, leadership and management.
A.Archer Electrical Ltd
Sage Integration & Training
Sage 50 Pro and Payroll Integration and Training
Integrate A.Archer Electrical Ltd, existing Sage 50 Professional accounts and Sage Payroll. Create an emergency plan to delivering payroll and VAT.
EDVOCAP used software optimisation, in-house training and a Fortune 500 integrated accounting model to lower operating costs and create a more functional system.
• Achieved successful HMRC VAT audit.
• Full integration of Sage 50 Professional and Payroll with CIS functionality.
• Accurate financials for Integrated Business Plan for directors with Trial Balance, Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss, CIS, VAT, PAYE, Fixed Asset Registers functionality.
The client reported that all expectations were exceeded. Additionally, the client praised the demonstrated honesty and reliability.
Migrate, implement and integrate Pope & Meads Ltd accounting system from TAS to Sage 50 Professional and Payroll.
EDVOCAP used expert nominal code mapping, in-house training and a Fortune 500 integrated accounting model to lower operating costs and create a more functional system.
• Accurate financials for Integrated Business Plan for directors with Trial Balance, Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss, Department Accounts, VAT, PAYE, Pensions, Fixed Asset Registers, Automated Prepayments and Accruals.
• Automated Sage payroll to process Standard Life Pension, PAYE, NI monthly with monthly HMRC RTI submission by department.
• Monthly journals nominal linked by department to deliver all journals seamlessly at payroll processing date to Sage 50 Accounts Professional in seconds.
The client reported that payroll took a few hours instead of a few days. They were delighted with the thorough, hands-on service we delivered.
EDVOCAP is a full time or interim accounting service that provides accurate financials to inform Business Planning, Investments, Tax, VAT, Self Assessment, Advisory and Strategic solutions to secure sustainable futures.
Shape an educational SEND brand and accounting system with Xero.
EDVOCAP established a Limited liability company, mentored and provided full accounting services.
• Accurate financials for Integrated Business Plan for director.
• Trial Balance, Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss, Fixed Asset Registers and Self Assessment.
• Automated invoicing, Accounts Receivable and Payable.
• Year End Corporation Tax and Self Assessment.
• Domain procurement and framework for WordPress website development.
Empower young footballer to future-proof his career and regularise self-assessment arrears.
EDVOCAP calculated tax liabilities and significantly reduced clients tax liability.
• Calculated Self Assessment (SA).
• Submitted to SA to HMRC and reduced tax arrears.
• Produced integrated projected cash flow, balance sheet, profit and loss and funds flow.
• Advised client on how to manage his finances using the above tools.
• Shared the business economic cycle with client to future proof his investments and decision making.
Build an export business from scratch, using a design and technology background with no formal business or accounting training, especially when EVERYONE said I COULD NOT DO IT
Identified core competency in the business niche of woodworking as a design and technology teacher.
• Read every possible book on door, cabinet and furniture design to compliment resistant materials elective.
• Sold car to create startup capital for machinery to build first order of 17 doors
• Converted a chicken-shed into a workshop
• Built the first seventeen doors by myself, using the ancient mortice and tenon principle, with dowel pins to control expansion
• Hired woodworking mastercraftsmen and collaborated to build brand with quality as orders increased from first order.
• Got international training at Hettich, SCMI, Avonite, Wilsonart and expanded clientele to include architects.
• Developed integrated business plan with projected cash flow, balance sheet, profit and loss in collaboration with my accountant.
• Created cashflow with 50% deposit on all orders to compensate for no funding from banks in the startup phase.
• Developed high trust export relationship with foreign hardware’s to overcome undercapitalisation
• Automated the design and costing process with Cabinet Vision
• Adapted Peachtree Complete Accounting multicurrency and payroll functionality for the Trinidad economy
• Invested in the best machinery to support mastercraftsmen and women to produce high quality furnishings
• Developed international distributor relationships with Hettich, Wilsonart International, Avonite Inc., Hager, Nyle, SCM, Cabinet Vision
• Imported and coded large data sets from supplier catalogues into Peachtree Complete Accounting by Sage, for BOM parts.
• Sub-divided the business into departments and cost-centres to measure performance and inform selling prices.
Grew business over fourteen year journey from startup to a 90,000 sq. ft facility which was nominated for Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of The Year award.
Prove Sage 50 Professional can deliver automated Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss and Trial Balances.
EDVOCAP used a Fortune 500 integrated accounting model to show Sage can be automated.
• Achieved successful HMRC VAT submission.
• Mapping of Sage 50 Professional nominal codes to deliver automated financials.
• Accurate financials for directors with Trial Balance, Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss, PAYE Journals, Fixed Asset Registers functionality.
Sage accounts mapped in in one week with balanced TB, BS AND P&L.
‘Switch on’ much of Sage 50 Professional and Sage Payroll functionality to improve the business efficiency in the finance area.
EDVOCAP used expert Sage payroll and Sage accounting knowledge to ‘switch on’ much of the software’s functionality.
• VAT – setting up the module and reconciling old records
• Payroll BACS
• Supplier payment process via BACS and automatic cash posting
• Payroll reports
• Nominal coding structure
• Supporting the migration of the ERP system from Paragon to Javelin.
Everton’s timekeeping was good and his enthusiasm, positive attitude and sense of humour made a difference to getting the job done in a timely manner.
The business will benefit from the work completed by EDVOCAP.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.