When choosing the right accounting software for your business, it is important to understand that different software are specifically tailored to suit the needs and size of your business operation.
Sage 50 is considered to be the Rolls-Royce of accounting software. It’s simple interface belies its state-of-the art computational power, which can handle enormous amounts of complex data to streamline your businesses financial information in a way that is both manageable and insightful.
Sage 50 is the ideal digital companion to keep your business ticking like a finely tuned Swiss watch. With EDVOCAP’s Making Business Digital Service, your company will have a fully customised and calibrated financial tool to give your C-Level staff the best information to make the right choices.
Here, EDVOCAP breaks down some Pros and Cons of Sage 50 Suite:
PROS of Sage 50:
● Intuitive, simple interface
● Great for large businesses
● Able to process large amounts of data
● One of the most powerful Accounting Technologies you can use with Automated Accounting Processes, Complex Calculations such as Accruals, Prepayments and Depreciations of Fixed Assets.
CONS of Sage 50:
● Requires expertise for configuration
● Needs to be configured to work as a whole
● 3 separate modules (which need to be bought individually)
● Automatic Backup
● Paperless Environment
● Round the Clock Support
● Flexible, Secure and Accurate
● Makes Tax and Business Digital
● Gives Departmental P&L Analysis
● Real-time overview of your business figures
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.